1.2 Data will be collected through the Contact page, or by other means of communication including- but not limited to- email, messaging through social or other electronic media, or in writing:
- Your name
- A contact email
- A contact number
- Other information provided in your messages related to your needs
- Your home and/or venue address(es)
- Dates related to your event(s)
1.4 Data will only be retained for as long as necessary to deliver your service(s) per the laws of the United Kingdom and of the E.U. (where applicable).
1.5 Gemma Hull Hair and Makeup will only retain sufficient data (your name and preferred contact details) to share promotions they believe you may be interested in, unless you elect otherwise.
1.6 While handling your personal data, you have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). These can be viewed at the Information Commissioner’s Office. In summary, GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed.
- The right of access.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to erasure.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
1.7 Gemma Hull Hair and Makeup do not use automated decision making or profiling. However, Google’s reCAPTCHA service and WordPress’ Akismet plug-in are employed to prevent spam messaging. These services may use automated decision making. Please see Paragraph 2.1 for more information.
2.1 To provide our services, data will be shared for the following purposes:
- When Gemma Hull Hair and Makeup cannot deliver your required service(s) in whole or in part, as described in their Terms and Conditions of Service, or in other extraneous circumstances where you would like help to find a replacement team to assist you. The data shared will be limited to the data specified in Paragraph 1.2 above.
2.2 Gemma Hull Hair and Makeup will not share your information with any third party, without consent, unless there is a lawful basis to do so, such as where safety may be at risk.
3.1 To exercise your rights under GDPR or for more information, please contact Gemma Hull Hair and Makeup Data Protection Advisor via the website Contact Form and indicate GDPR or Data Protection in your message.